EFFECTS OF WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENT CHARACTERISTICS ON JOB ALIENATION: A RESEARCH ON INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EMPLOYEES
- Job Alienation, Autonomy, Role Conflict, Job Demands-Resources Model
- İşe Yabancılaşma, Özerklik, Rol Çatışması, İş Talep-Kaynak Modeli
How to Cite
The information technology sector is considered as the new driving force of an economy and is therefore defined as the "strategic sector". The most important asset of the sector which has such critical importance is the information technology employees who are educated and qualified human resources. On the other hand, as in many other sectors, employees in this sector may also face a psychosocial risk due to non-corporate practices. This traditional system can cause disappointment to employees and subsequently to alienate against their jobs. In this context, one of the most important issues ignored in the information technology sector is determining the reasons underlying the negative attitudes of the employees towards their works. The “Job Demands - Resources Model”, which was developed by Demerouti et al. (2001), which aims to explain the factors necessary for the productivity and well-being of the employees in the workplace environment, provides an explanatory perspective. Work alienation arises as a result of various job demands that the employee perceives as obstacles. According to the Job Demands - Resources model, this situation may lead to emotional exhaustion afterwards (Khan et al., 2019). In the light of this information, the antecedents of alienation to work can be explained within the framework of the variables in the Job Demands- Resources model. The purpose of this study is to examine the direct and indirect effects of job autonomy, role conflict and organizational justice variables on the IT employees' perception of work alienation.
2. RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
In this study, hypotheses related to variables that directly and indirectly affect the perception of information technology (IT) employees' alienation to work were tested. A descriptive research design was conducted to examine the specific effects revealed in this context. The hypotheses included in the research model developed within the scope of the literature review are presented below:
H1: Job autonomy perceptions of IT employees positively affect their perceptions of procedural justice.
H2: Job autonomy perceptions of IT employees negatively affect their perception of role conflict.
H3a: Procedural justice perceptions of IT employees negatively affect their perception of powerlessness.
H3b: Procedural justice perceptions of IT employees negatively affect their perception of self-alienation.
H3c: Procedural justice perceptions of IT employees negatively affect their perception of meaninglessness.
H4a: Role conflict perceptions of IT employees positively affect their perception of powerlessness.
H4b: Role conflict perceptions of IT employees positively affect their perception of self- alienation.
H4c: Role conflict perceptions of IT employees positively affect their perception of meaninglessness.
Figure 1. Research Model
The sample was drawn from different organizations in the information technology sector in Istanbul, Turkey's largest metropolitan city, based on purposive sampling. The sample comprised IT employees working in different areas such as software, hardware, programmers, data analysis etc. Data were collected from 172 IT employees across seven medium- sized and small companies. Since it was necessary to obtain data from a wide sample to test the hypotheses included in the research model, a questionnaire was chosen as a data collection tool. Considering that it would be more convenient to reach IT employees who are experts in the use of technology with an online questionnaire and that the questionnaire would be answered more easily by the participants, the questionnaire was designed via the internet.
The designed questionnaire consists of two parts. In the first part, the scales related to the variables in the research model are presented, in the second part, there are questions about demographic characteristics. To measure work alienation, the scale developed by Mottaz (1981) and adapted and revised in Turkish by Sayü (2014) was used. Considering the previous studies in the literature on IT employees, it was decided in this study that only the procedural justice sub-dimension of the organizational justice was included in the research model. The scale developed by Colquitt et al. (2001) was used to measure procedural justice. Work autonomy scale was taken from Lim's (2008) study. The scale developed by Rizzo, House and Lirtzman (1970) was based on to measure the role conflict perceived by IT employees.
3. ANALYSIS AND FINDINGS
A process consisting of three stages was followed in order to test the research hypotheses by modeling structural equations. Confirmatory Factor Analysis (CFA) was performed to evaluate the psychometric suitability of the measurements made in the first stage. Whether the scales used in this way are compatible with the dimensions used in the literature and previously used were examined statistically. In the second stage, the relationships between the structures were examined by making validity and reliability analyzes. In this context, internal consistency reliability (by examining Cronbach Alpha and CR = Composite Reliability values), convergent validity (factor loads and AVE = Average Variance Extracted values are examined) and discriminant validity was analyzed using the criteria proposed by Fornell and Larcker (1981) and the HTMT criterion proposed by Henseler et al. (2015).
In the structural equation model analysis, partial least squares path analysis (PLS-SEM) was used. The collected data were analyzed with the Smart PLS 3.2.8 program (Ringle et al. 2015). In the analysis process, PLS algorithm is used to calculate the linearity, regression, path coefficients and effect size (f2) between structures. Resampling (bootstrapping) and 5000 sub-samples were selected from the sample and t values were calculated, and the predictive power (Q2) was examined using Blindfolding analysis.
H1 and H2 hypotheses were accepted according to the findings of standard deviation, t value and significance related to direct effects in the model analyzed. H3a, H3b and H3c hypotheses of the model were accepted. The significance (p> 0.001) value of the model's H3a hypothesis was not supported because it was not appropriate, and the H3b and H3c hypotheses were supported. Among indirect effects, work autonomy does not indirectly affect perception of powerlessness, perception of self-alienation and meaninglessness through role conflict. H6a H6b and H6c hypotheses were not supported, in all three hypotheses since the significance (p> 0.001) values were not suitable. H5a, H5b and H5c hypotheses were supported according to the significance (p) values.
In this study; within the scope of the Job Demands - Resources Model, the relationships between the variables of job autonomy, role conflict, procedural justice, and work alienation were analyzed. For this purpose, the results of the research model tested using the structural equation model showed that the variables of job autonomy, role conflict and procedural justice have the power to predict employees' perception of alienation to work. The findings of the study showed that job autonomy indirectly affects perceptions of powerlessness, self-alienation and meaninglessness through procedural justice. Another finding obtained in the study is that role conflict positively affects alienation to work. Therefore, a conflict between the employees' self-expected roles and the role they believe should be in line with their qualifications and expertise can dismiss the employee from work. According to the Job Demand- Resource Model, role conflict in the demand category (Demerouti & Bakker, 2011) is an important source of alienation for both managers and employees (Arslan & Üngüren, 2017). Similarly, Michaels et al. (1996); Agarwal (1993, p. 732) and Korman et al. (1981) found that role conflict increases alienation to work.
The development and growth of the IT sector, which acts as a locomotive in the development of a country's economy, and the ability of the companies operating in this sector to pay for their investments are directly related to the motivation of the sector employees. In this context, it is critical to develop various support programs and incentives to demonstrate the career development and expertise of sector employees.
This study was conducted with a sample that can be considered small due to time and cost constraints. More detailed inferences can be made for the IT sector by using a larger sample and different variables related to the workplace environment in future studies. This study focuses more on the antecedents of alienation to work. However, there is also a need for studies that examine the consequences of work alienation, such as burnout and deviation.
- Agarwal, S. (1993). Influence of Formalization on Role Stress, Organizational Commitment, and Work Alienation of Salespersons: A Cross-National Comparative Study. Journal of International Business Studies, 24(4), 715-739.
- Agarwal, U. A. (2014). Linking Justice, Trust and Innovative Work Behaviour to Work Engagement. Personnel Review, 43(1).
- Aiken, M., & Hage, J. (1968). Organizational Interdependence and Intra-Organizational Structure. American Sociological Review, 33(6), 912-930.
- Arslan, S., & Üngüren, E. (2017). Rol Çatışması ve Rol Belirsizliğinin Örgütsel Yabancılaşmaya Etkisi: Alanya Belediyesi’nde Bir Araştırma. Çağdaş Yerel Yönetimler Dergisi, 26(4), 43-84.
- Atay S. E. & Gerçek M. (2017). Algılanan Rol Belirsizliğinin İşe Yabancılaşma Üzerindeki Etkisinin ve Demografik Değişkenlere Göre Farklılıklarının İncelenmesi. Ordu Üniversitesi Sosyal Bilimler Araştırmaları Dergisi, 7(2), 321-332.
- Atilla Bal, E. (2008). Self-Efficacy, Contextual Factors and Well-Being: The Impact of Work Engagement. Unpublished Doctoral Thesis, Social Sciences Institute, Department of Organizational Behavior, Marmara University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Bakker, A. B. (2011). An Evidence-Based Model of Work Engagement. Current directions in psychological science, 20(4), 265-269.
- Bakker, A. B. & Demerouti, E. (2007). The Job Demands-Resources Model: State of The Art. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 22(3), 309-328.
- Başoda, A. (2017). İşe Tutkunluk: Kavramsal Açıdan Bir İnceleme. Tarihin Peşinde, 9(17), 71-95.
- Behrman, D.N. & Perreault, W.D. (1984). A Role Stress Model of The Performance and Satisfaction of Industrials Salespersons. Journal of Marketing, 48 (Fall), 9.
- Berardi, F. B. (2010). The Soul at Work: From Alienation to Autonomy. Los Angeles CA: Semiotext(e), p. 229.
- Blauner, R. (1964). Alienation and Fredoom: The Factory Worker and His Industry. Chicago: The University of Chicago Press.
- Blodgett, J. G., Hill, D. J., & Tax, S. S. (1997). The Effects of Distributive, Procedural, and Interactional Justice on Post Complaint Behavior. Journal of Retailing, 73, 185–210.
- Bryant, R. M., & Constantine, M. G. (2006). Multiple Role Balance, Job Satisfaction, and Life Satisfaction in Women School Counselors”, Professional School Counseling, 9(4), 265-271.
- Camgöz, S. M., Ekmekci, Ö. T., & Karapınar, P. B. (2017). Örgütsel Sinizmin İş Yükü, Algılanan Adalet ve Kontrol Açısından İncelenmesi. İşletme Araştırmaları Dergisi, 9(3), 40-59.
- Ceylan, A., & Sulu, S. (2010). Work Alienation as A Mediator of The Relationship of Procedural Injustice to Job Stress. South East European Journal of Economics and Business, 5(2), 65-74.
- Chiaburu, D. S., Thundiyil, T., & Wang, J. (2014). Alienation and Its Correlates: A META-Analysis. European Management Journal, 32(1), 24-36.
- Chilton, M. A., Hardgrave, B. C., & Armstrong, D. J. (2010). Performance and Strain Levels of It Workers Engaged in Rapidly Changing Environments: A Person-Job Fit Perspective. ACM SIGMIS Database: the DATABASE for Advances in Information Systems, 41(1), 8-35.
- Cohen, J. (1988). Statistical Power Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences. Lawrence Erlbaum, Mahwah. NJ
- Coelho F., Augusto M., & Lages L. F., (2011). Contextual Factors and the Creativity of Frontline Employees: The Mediating Effects of Role Stress and Intrinsic Motivation, Journal of Retailing, 87(1).
- Colquitt, J. A. (2001). On The Dimensionality Of Organizational Justice: A Construct Validation Of A Measure. Journal of Applied Psychology, 86, 386–400.
- Conway, E., Monks, K., Fu, N., Alfes, K., & Bailey, K. (2018). Reimagining alienation within a relational framework: evidence from the public sector in Ireland and the UK. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 1-22.
- Çavuş, M. F. (2006). İşletmelerde Personel Güçlendirme Uygulamalarının Örgütsel Yaratıcılık ve Yenilikçiliğe Etkileri Üzerine İmalat Sanayiinde Bir Uygulama. Basılmamış Doktora Tezi, SÜ Sosyal Bilimler Enstitüsü, Konya.
- Çelik, M., & Turunç, Ö. (2011). Duygusal Emek ve Psikolojik Sıkıntı: İş-Aile Çatışmasının Aracılık Etkisi. İstanbul Üniversitesi İşletme Fakültesi Dergisi, 40 (2), 226-250.
- De Jong, J. P. J., & Kemp, R. (2003). Determinants of Coworkers’ Innovative Behaviour: An Investigation Into Knowledge Intensive Services. International Journal of Innovation Management, 7, 189–212.
- Demerouti, E., Bakker, A. B., Nachreiner, F., & Schaufeli, W. B. (2001). The Job Demands-Resources Model of Burnout. Journal of Applied psychology, 86(3), 499.
- De Ruyter, K., Wetzels, M., & Kleijnen, M., (2001). Customer Adoption of E-Services: An Experimental Study. International Journal of Service Industry Management 12 (2), 184–207.
- Eren, E. (2007). Örgütsel Davranış ve Yönetim Psikolojisi. İstanbul, Beta Basım Yayın, İstanbul.
- Fisher, R.T. (2001). Role stress, the type a behaviour pattern, and external auditor job satisfaction and performance. Behavioral Research in Accounting, 13, 143.
- Folger, R., & Cropanzano, R. (1998). Organizational Justice and Human Resource Management. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Folger, R., & Konovsky. M. A. (1989). Effects of Procedural and Distributive Justice on Reactions to Pay Raise Decisions. Academy of Management Journal, 32, 115-130.
- Fornell, C., & Larcker, D. F. (1981). Structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error: Algebra and statistics. Journal of Marketing Research, 17, 382-388.
- Fromm, E. (1955). The Sane society. New York: Rinehart
- Gökçe, O. & Şahin, A. (2003). Yönetimde rol kavramı ve yönetsel roller. Sosyal ve Ekonomik Araştırmalar Dergisi, 3(6),133-156.
- Gökçe, G., Şahin, A., & Bulduklu, Y. (2010). Herzberg’in Çift Faktör Kuramı ve Alt Gelir Gruplarında Bir Uygulama: Meram Tıp Fakültesi Örneği. Sosyal Ekonomik Araştırmalar Dergisi, 10(20), 233-246.
- Greenberg, J., & R. A. Baron. (2000). Behavior in Organizations (Seventh Edition). New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
- Gullahorn, J. T. (1956). Measuring Role Conflict. American Journal of Sociology, 61(4), 299-303.
- Gümüşlüoğlu, L., & Ilsev, A. (2009). Transformational Leadership, Creativity and Organizational İnnovation. Journal of Business Research, 62, 461–473.
- Hair, J.F., Tomas, G., Hult, M., Ringle, C.M. & Sarstedt, M. (2014). A Primer on Partial Least Square Structural Equations Modeling (PLS-SEM), Los Angeles: Sage.
- Hegel, G. W. F. (1910). The Phenomenology of Mind (trans. Baillie, J.). Swan Sonnonschein.
- Henseler, J., Ringle, C. M., & Sarstedt, M. (2015). A New Criterion For Assessing Discriminant Validity in Variance-Based Structural Equation Modeling. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 43(1), 115-135.
- Howard, L. W., & Cordes, C. L. (2010). Flight From Unfairness: Effects of Perceived Injustice on Emotional Exhaustion and Employee Withdrawal. Journal of Business and Psychology, 25(3), pp.409-428.
- Hull, F. M., Friedman, N. S., & Rogers, T. F. (1982). The Effect of Technology on Alienation from Work: Testing Blauner's Inverted U-Curve Hypothesis for 110 Industrial Organizations and 245 Retrained Printers. Work and Occupations, 9(1), 31-57.
- İmamoğlu, Z., & Soybilgen, B. (2014). Politika Notu: Türkiye'de Bilgi Teknolojisi Ve Ekonomi. https://betam.bahcesehir.edu.tr/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/PolitikaNotu004.pdf
- Jawahar, I. M., Stone, T. H., & Kisamore, J. L. (2007). Role Conflict and Burnout: The Direct and Moderating Effects of Political Skill and Perceived Organizational Support on Burnout Dimensions. International Journal of Stress Management, 14(2), 128-142.
- Kanungo, R. N. (1992). Alienation and Empowerment: Some Ethical Imperatives in Business. Journal of Business Ethics, 11(5-6), 413-422.
- Kanungo, R.N. (1982b). Work Alienation: An Integrative Approach. New York: Praeger.
- Kaya, U., & Serçeoğlu, N. (2013). Duygu İşçilerinde İşe Yabancılaşma: Hizmet Sektöründe Bir Araştırma, Çalışma ve Toplum, 36(1).
- Kim, W. C., & Maubourge, R. (1997). Value Innovation. Havard Business Review, 1.
- Khan, M. A. S., Du Jianguo, A. M., Saleem, S., Boamah, K. B., Javed, U., & Usman, M. (2019). Rejuvenating The Concept Of Work Alienation Through Job Demands-Resources Model And Examining Its Relationship With Emotional Exhaustion And Explorative And Exploitative Learning. Psychology Research and Behavior Management, 12, 931.
- Korman, A. K., Wittig-Berman, U., & Lang, D. (1981). Career Success and Personal Failure: Alienation in Professionals and Managers. Academy of Management Journal, 24(2), 342-360.
- Kuru, F. K. (2009). Küresel Mali Kriz Kapsamında İnsan Kaynakları Yönetimi Uygulamaları ve Örgütsel Yabancılaşma Arasındaki İlişkinin İncelenmesine Yönelik Bir Araştırma. Yayınlanmamış Yüksek Lisans Tezi, Yıldız Teknik Üniversitesi Sosyal Bilimler Enstitüsü, İstanbul.
- Lim, S. (2008). Job Satisfaction Of İnformation Technology Workers in Academic Libraries. Library & Information Science Research, 30(2), 115-121.
- Marx, K. (1844/1975). Excerpts from James Mill’s Elements of Political Economy. In R. Livingstone & G. Benton (Trans.). Karl Marx: Early writings (pp. 259-278). London: Penguin.
- Merkhe, J. S. S. (2015). The Impact of Perception of Organizational Injustice on Work Alıenation. Doctoral Dissertation, The Middle East University
- Michaels, R. E., Dubinsky, A. J., Kotabe, M., & Un Lim, C. (1996). The Effects of Organizational Formalization on Organizational Commitment and Work Alienation in US, Japanese and Korean industrial salesforces. European Journal of Marketing, 30(7), 8-24.
- Moon, H., Kamdar, D., Mayer, D. M., & Takeuchi, R. (2008). Me or We? The Role of Personality and Justice as Other-Centered Antecedents to Innovative Citizenship Behaviors Within Organizations. Journal of Applied Psychology, 93(1), 84.
- Mottaz, C. (1981). Some Determinants of Work Alienation The Sociological Quarterly 22, 515-529.
- Organ, D. W., & Greene, C. N. (1981). The Effects of Formalization on Professional Involvement: A Compensatory Process Approach. Administrative Science Quarterly, 237-252.
- Öcal, H., & Barın, N. (2016). Örgütlerde Otantik Liderlik Davranışının İşe Yabancılaşma İle İlişkisi: Bursa İli Dericilik Sektöründe Bir Araştırma. Is, Guc: The Journal of Industrial Relations & Human Resources, 18(2).
- Özbek, M. F., & Umarov, A. (2010). Prosedürel Adalet, Dağıtımsal Adalet ve Değersel Bağlılık İlişkisi: Bir Yapısal Eşitlik Modeli Uygulaması. Atatürk Üniversitesi İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Dergisi, 24(2), 307-318.
- Özkan, M. R. (2016). Bilgi teknolojileri sektöründe Nitelikli İşgücü Problemi ve İşkur’un Rolü, Çalışma ve Sosyal Güvenlik Bakanlığı Türkiye İş Kurumu Genel Müdürlüğü, (Uzmanlık Tezi) Ankara.
- Özkoç, A. G. (2016). Job Autonomy and Work Alienation: Organizational and Occupational Identification as a Mediator. European Journal of Business and Management 8 (11), 61-73.
- Ramaswami, S. N., Agarwal, S., & Bhargava, M. (1993). Work Alienation of Marketing Employees: Influence of Task, supervisory and Organizational Structure Factors. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 21(3), 179-193.
- Ringle, C, M., Wende, S., & Becker, J.-M. (2015). SmartPLS 3. www.smartpls.com
- Rizzo, J. R., House, R. J., & Lirtzman, S. I. (1970). Role Conflict and Ambiguity in Complex Organizations. Administrative science quarterly, 150-163.
- Rothmann, S., & Jordaan, G. M. E. (2006). Job Demands, Job Resources and Work Engagement of Academic Staff in South African Higher Education Institutions. SA Journal of Industrial Psychology, 32(4), 85102.
- Sayü, P. (2014). The Relationship Between Organizational Justice And Work Alienation. Unpublished Master Dissertation, Marmara University, İstanbul
- Seeman, M. (1959). On Personal Consequences of Alienation in Work. American Sociological Review, 31, 98.
- Shantz, A., Alfes, K., Bailey, C., & Soane, E. (2015). Drivers and Outcomes of Work Alienation: Reviving a Concept. Journal of Management Inquiry, 24(4), 382-393.
- Shantz, A., Alfes, K., & Truss, C. (2014). Alienation From Work: Marxist Ideologies and Twenty-First-Century Practice. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 25(18), 2529-2550.
- Shepard, J.M. (1971). Automation and Alienation, A Study of Office and Factory Workers, The MIT Press, 25.
- Sookoo, N. (2014). Perceptions of Injustice and Alienation Dynamics Within the Workplace. Journal of the Department of Behavioural Sciences, 3(1).
- St-Pierre I, H. D. (2010). The Relationship Between Organizational Justice and Workplace Aggression”. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 66(5), 1169-1182.
- Taştan, S. B. (2014). The Theoretıcal Implıcatıons of Job Demands--Resources Model: A Research Study On The Relatıons of Job Demands, Supervısor Support And Job Autonomy Wıth Work Engagement. Ataturk University Journal of Economics & Administrative Sciences, 28(4).
- Tekeli, M., & Buyruk, L. (2016). Konaklama İşletmelerinde Algılanan Örgütsel Adaletin İşe Yabancılaşma Üzerine Etkisi: Kapadokya Örneği, (Master's thesis, Nevşehir Hacı Bektaş Veli Üniversitesi).
- Thibaut, J., & Walker, L. (1978). A Theory of Procedure. California Law Review, 66, 541-566.
- Thibaut, J. W., & Walker, L. (1975). Procedural Just Ice: A Psychological Analysis. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum
- Tokgöz, F. (2019). Rol Çatışması ve Rol Belirsizliğinin Örgütsel Yabancılaşmaya Etkisi: Kastamonu İli Kamu Kurumlarında Bir Uygulama, (Doctoral Dissertation, Kastamonu Üniversitesi).
- Tolay, E., Sürgevil, O., & Topoyan, M. (2012). Akademik Çalışma Ortamında Yapısal ve Psikolojik Güçlendirmenin Duygusal Bağlılık ve İş Doyumu Üzerindeki Etkileri. Ege Akademik Bakış, 12(4), 449-465.
- Turgut, T. (2011). Çalışmaya Tutkunluk: İş yükü, Esnek Çalışma Saatleri, Yönetici Desteği ve İş-Aile Çatışması ile İlişkileri. Atatürk Üniversitesi İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Dergisi/Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences, 25(3-4),155-179.
- Turgut, T., & Kalafatoğlu, A. G. Y. (2016). İşe Yabancılaşma ve Örgütsel Adalet. ISGUC The Journal of Industrial Relations and Human Resources, 18(1), 23-46.
- TÜBİSAD (2019). Bilgi ve İletişim Teknolojileri Sektörü 2018 Pazar Verileri http://www.tubisad.org.tr/tr/images/pdf/tubisad290419.pdf (Erişim Tarihi: 29.01.2020).
- Tükel, İ. (2012). Modern Örgütlerde Yabancılaşma ve Kafka’nın Dönüşüm Romanının Bu Bağlamda Analizi, Dokuz Eylül Üniversitesi Edebiyat Fakültesi Dergisi, 1(2), 34-50.
- Tyler, T. R., & Lind, E. A. (2002). Procedural Justice. In Handbook of Justice Research in Law, 65-92. Springer, Boston, MA.
- Yüce-Selvi, Ü., & Sümer, N. (2018). İş Güvencesizliğinin Etkileri: Temel Yaklaşımlar ve Olumsuz Etkileri Düzenleyici Faktörler Üzerine Bir Derleme. İş ve İnsan Dergisi, 5(1), 1-17.
- Yürür, Ş., & Demir, A. G. K. (2011). Örgütsel Adalet Ve Psikolojik Güçlendirme: Karşılıklı Etkileri Üzerine Bir Araştırma. Süleyman Demirel Üniversitesi İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Dergisi, 16(3), 311-335.
- Zengin, Y., & Kaygın, E. (2016). Mobbing’in Örgütsel Yabancılaşmaya Etkisi: Bankacılık Sektörü Üzerinde Bir Araştırma. Proceedings E-Book II, 55.