A BUSINESS MANAGEMENT MODEL OF TENNIS TRAINING CENTER: AN ANALYTICAL ISSUE
How to Cite
PANJASILPA, P. (2018). A BUSINESS MANAGEMENT MODEL OF TENNIS TRAINING CENTER: AN ANALYTICAL ISSUE. Business & Management Studies: An International Journal, 6(2), 717–729. https://doi.org/10.15295/bmij.v6i2.280
This article aims to present knowledge from the literature review of business management model of tennis training center in Thailand, as well as to describe the meaning and background of elements and relationships of variables related to the business management model. From the literature review, it was found that the popular variables include corporate image, quality of service, marketing mix for service (7Ps), satisfaction and loyalty.
Download data is not yet available.
- David Teh Brian Corbitt. (2015). Building sustainability strategy in business, Journal of Business Strategy, Vol. 36 Iss 6 pp.39 – 46.
- John Storey. (2007). Human Resource Management: A Critical Text (3rd Edition) Cengage Learning; 3 edition.
- Johne, F. Axel And Snelson, Patricia A. (1988). Marketing's Role In Successful Product Development". Journal of Marketing Management.Vol.3 Issue 3, Spring, p. 256-268.
- Johne, F. Axel And Snelson, Patricia A. (1988). Success Factors In Product Innovation, A Select Review Of The Literature. Journal of Product Innovation Management, Vol. 5, No. 2, p. 114-128.
- Keelson Solomon A. (2012). The Evolution of the Marketing Concepts: Theoretically Different Roads Leading to Practically Same Destination, Online Journal of Social Sciences Research, Volume 1, Issue 2, pp. 35-41.- 2012.-hal. 35-41.
- Kelly, D.T. (2000). The impact of the internal organizational environment on NSD, Knowledge management and NSD performance. (Unpublished Doctoral thesis, City University London).
- Kittisombat source: http://www.dailynews.co.th/sports/526371, National Sports Development Plan Website: http://www.mots.go.th/more_news.php?cid=312.
- McCarthy, E. J. (1964). Basic Marketing, IL: Richard D. Irwin.
- Pairin (2013). Corporate Image of The Lawn Tennis Association of Thailand Under the Patronage of His Majesty, Degree of Master of Communication Arts School of Communication Arts, Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University.
- Philip Kotler. (2000). Marketing management: Analyzing consumer marketing and Buyer behavior (The Millennium). New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
- Poompitak (2017). Effects of Tennis 10s Training Program on Basic Sports Skills Tennis and agility in tennis players aged 4 - 6 years. Degree of Master Khonkaen University.
- Pyke (1991). Coaching Excellence Champaign, Ill.: Human Kinetics, 2013, 272 pp. ISBN: 978-1-4504-2337-3.
- Suphit, Samahito, et al, 2004The development of professional athletes under the support and promotion of the public and private sectors: A case study of professional tennis and professional football., Pitat Journal # 19.
- Thanaphan Naipinit, Somkier Kojchavivong, Vorawit Kowittayakorn & Thongphon Promsaka Na Sakolnakorn. (2014). McKinsey 7S Model For Supply Chain Management of Local SMEs Construction Business In Upper Northeast Region of Thailand. Asian Social Science; Vol. 10, No. 8; 2014.
- Wright, P.M., & Mcmahan G.C., (1992). Theoretical Perspective for Strategic Human Resource Management. Journal of Management, 18(2), 295-320.